Thursday, October 30, 2008

Eileen's Family Portrait Session




I worked with Eileen, her husband, and adorable (and very active!) son recently at the Judge Morris Estate in Newark, DE. This was one of the few days that the weather cooperated recently, thank goodness! They looked quite warm. I, on the other hand, was decked out in my Eskimo suit... and gloves! ;)
Eileen, I know you're not "stalking" this blog... so I am very anxious to hear from you once you see these images. Oh... um... I mean when someone else tells you that they are posted. You wouldn't actually come across them on your own because you aren't even checking this blog now, are ya? (LOL! Just kidding! Looking forward to hearing from you!)
Talk to you soon!
Nic



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness how absolutely adorable! I love all of them ~ more, more!!! Eileen you have to be so excited...