Friday, May 23, 2008

The Rojas Family



This past week I had the opportunity to meet and work with the Rojas family in their GORGEOUS condo in Philly. One of the little "perks" I offer my clients is the ability to travel to their homes for portrait sessions, which seems to work out so well when little one's are involved. Not only is it easier on the parents, its also less stressful on the babies... they tend to be most comfortable in their own surroundings!

I've attached three of my favorite shots of the day. For all of you that are looking for ideas... check out the great colorful pillows that were used in the background of the second picture. It gives such a pop to the images, don't you think? So feel free to get creative!

Thank you, Rojas family, for being so flexible and up for anything that day! I think we were truly able to capture some special moments for you! I'll be in touch soon!

XO,
Nic
=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures...so beautiful, I thought that room looked familiar ;)...
Take care